29th Anthroponymy and Toponymy Conference
Algaida, 4th October 2019
We would like to inform you that the 29th Anthroponymy and Toponymy Conference will be held on 4th October 2019 at the Casal Pere Capellà (Algaida).
- Free activity
- Registration extended until 3rd October
- Attendees will be provided with an attendance certificate
- We will provide a free shuttle bus to Algaida
- Departure time and meeting point: 8.30 am, Son Lledó Building (University Campus)
- Return time and meeting point: 5 pm, Algaida (drop-off at the University Campus)
- You will need to sign up for the shuttle when you register for the conference.
- Given the number of speakers, we kindly request that your papers last no longer than 12 minutes
- If your paper is in digital format, we would appreciate it if you would send your material in PDF or PowerPoint. Although there will be an internet connection, we recommend that you save any additional online information that you wish to use during your presentation as a screenshot
- The submission deadline for sending any supporting material for your presentation is 27th September.
Certificate for Presenting a Paper
- Certificate: we kindly ask that you send us your personal details (full name and ID number) in order to issue the certificate for presenting a paper on the day of the conference itself
- The deadline for sending us this information is 27th September.
Submitting the Final Version of your Paper
- We would appreciate it if you sent it in Word format in Times New Roman script. If the paper contains appendices, images or graphics, please state where these items should be inserted in the text
- The deadline for submission of the final version is 29th November.
The contact e-mail for sending all this information is: <email@example.com>.
Organised by: The Terminology Unit of the Language Service with support from the departments of Catalan and General Linguistics, and Geography at the University of the Balearic Islands
With the collaboration of the Directorate General for Language Policy at the Department of Culture, Participation and Sport of the Government of the Balearic Islands and Algaida Town Council